3.15.2010

words fail.

my writing here has been non-existent. i know it. i can't seem to put the words onto the screen like i do when i write with my pens into my journal pages. but my heart has been exploding lately. it has, and i am unable to express it with words here.

it's all about feeling. feeling and being in the moment. how do you convey those things accurately? ahhh, i wish i were a fabulous writer who could do just that; capture the hazy magical moments that seem to never end. bring my journey into focus. but it feels almost sacred. naked, pure.

what i can write is that i am spreading my wings, finding my way, being as authentic as i can be. finding new ways to grow and be fulfilled. my life is expanding, and i'm turning my fears into excitement, breathing life into them. and looking forward while loving what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment