3.19.2010

i love my magical life.

I am giddy today! SOOooo joyful. So peaceful, calm & knowing. It's like *pop* everything has come into focus. The feeling inside of my belly is ME, it's what guides me, it is my zero point, my connection to god. I am so settled in that. What do I really know about anything? What do I know about what's right or wrong for me, or for anyone else? Nothing, I release it all. And that feels like sacred truth. Freedom. Trust.

And the veil fades away, little by little. Sunshine shining into my soul.

I can see my life unfolding, wrapped in wonderous gifts. I am so grateful for all of them. For everyone I am surrounding myself with right now, for everything that is coming into my life effortlessly. It feels precious in my hands, all of it. Today, it's just so clear that everything, every sngle thing, is the way it's supposed to be. This is the feeling of bliss. This is why we are alive.

I look out my window and see the wind blow through the trees. Green swaying in a wave. I wave back. My trees are so loving and gentle, so healing. I have noticed how much they are growing all of a sudden. Yes, it's Spring, but this is growth is from our exchange of love, I know it. I admire how they bend and sway even as something else is pushing them. The don't push back, they just go with it. They dance. I will dance too.

My word today is Playful/Childlike. It made me chuckle when I got it. Sweet bubbles of laughter during meditation, seeing Buddha, smiling so joyously. Egging me on, to giggle with him and All That Is, to shine glee upon everyone and everything I see and do today. To dance in the courtyard, to shoot dolphin arrows at everyone I see, to blow bubbles with the kidlets, to have a tea party, to play on the beach, to get out the candles & light them for no reason other than to blow them out in celebration of this very day.

Today, I am holding hands with the Universe, and finally, finally honestly savoring what is. It really IS the journey that matters. Each step in the mud, each cleansing shower, each rainbow reached, all of it is me. And the feeling in my belly is not being held back anymore.

I love my magical life.

2 comments:

  1. Gawd,this is just so beautiful!I love the word "playful" and I love to play and I love to feel how amazing this life is!~MagicK~

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Today, I am holding hands with the Universe, and finally, finally honestly savoring what is. It really IS the journey that matters. Each step in the mud, each cleansing shower, each rainbow reached, all of it is me. And the feeling in my belly is not being held back anymore."

    BABE, seriously!!!! You are pure poetry my live - your soul writes you in heart-zapping colors!

    ReplyDelete