3.22.2010

a dream is a wish my heart makes

One regret, dear world,
that I am determined not to have
when I am lying on my death bed
is that I did not kiss you enough.
~ Hafiz



ExcitementExhilarationExperimentationEnthusiasm

I feel such love bubbling up in my belly! I just feel sooo strongly that THIS is a huge transformation year. That this, right now, is going to spill outward and create everything I dream of for my life. I am the dreamer AND the dream.

I love how my appreciation just grows inside of me and spreads out in tears and laughter and little nuggets to others. I know in my soul that this is what I am here to do - to share myself in my most loving and creative way with the world. I am on the doorstep of seeing just how this is going to work and come about. I trust with everything that I am that it will keep coming to me the way it has been and that I will be doing it before the end of this year and living my fullest dreams and making more.

I know that I have a unique gift. It is close, because I feel it bubbling up - reaching out, taking on a life of its own, swirling above me ready for me to tap into the right experiment that makes it come to fruition.

Inside of me I feel like Spring. Basking in the sunshine, feet in the earth taking root, drinking water becoming clear and reaching for the sky.

It takes a lot of courage to release
the familiar and seemingly secure,
to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what
is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in
the adventurous and exciting,
for in movement there is life,
and in change there is power.
- Alan Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment