5.21.2010

anew.


IT'S TIME TO STEP COMPLETELY OUT OF THE BOX. UNLIMITED THINKING.

I love this {thank you, Sierra}. Adventure. Unlimited possibilities. Step in. Swim in something new and exciting. Make each day something exciting! This is how I want to live my life right now, this is what's calling me. I am seeing things around me that are signs, and I know it's all me talking to me. I am ready. So ready!


“Tell me what will you do with your wild and precious life?”
-Mary Oliver

The ancient Essene masters viewed the human body as a convergence point through which the forces of creation join to express the Divine Will. For this reason, they regarded our body as a sacred place; a temple for our soul.
It is within our body-temple that the forces of the cosmos unite as an expression of time, space, spirit and matter. More precisely, it is within the experience of time and space that spirit works through matter to find the fullest expressions honoring life.

The Issaiah Effect by Gregg Braden


Wordle: onelove

No comments:

Post a Comment