5.12.2009

getting itchy.

i am so ready. so ready to create everything for my own life. so ready to stop following everything that has been laid out forever. ready to break out of belief systems. ready to not give a shit about what any one else thinks anymore. i'm ready to break out of all of that & move forward. into darkness, the unknown, fear. i'm ready to stop planning for everything and just freaking BE. live on the wild side. push the limits. i'm ready to pare down. eat food we grow. live simple. my gut is raw and pulling. on fire. i'm so excited for this change. i'm so joyful for the next step. i am so in love with my life and the beautiful people in it. its time to expand those boundries. expand myself. its time to let go of my securities. let go. its time to go.

i am so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment