2.09.2009

wings.



You were born with wings.
Why prefer to crawl through life?
~rumi


Everything is rolling along. It's so synchroneous and beautiful, there is really not a lot to say. But then again, why does it seem like my heart spills, overflows, when I am sad? Why not share the beauty too? I'm not sure why it works that way, but for me, it does. I live the good moments, and yearn for them when I'm not in them I suppose.

It's nice when you honestly realize that you have no control over anything, and that controlling only makes you utterly crazy in life, so why not just chill and enjoy? That's where I'm living lately. From the chill. I don't buy into all the negative hype about the economy or our future. I don't go there. What good does it do to perpetuate the bad stuff? No good at all. Instead, I smile at random people and let them in front of me when I drive. I talk to the people I come in contact with and share a genuine piece of myself. I give change to the buy ont he corner sometimes when I have it, but if I don't, I still smile at them with kindness. I honestly believe that if it comes from the heart, it's worth so much more than money.

SO much more.

Money is just a thing. A thing we use to exchange for stuff. Some stuff we don't even need. But love? Everyone can always use love. Love is all there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment